Job Description (JD)
|Nama Program||Pengurusan Teknologi Kimpalan [MC-024-4:2012]|
|Tajuk CU||WELDING ACTIVITIES SUPERVISION|
|Penerangan CU||The CU title describes the competency in Welding Activities Supervision. |
He or she has to develop schedule and supervise while welding work is carried out.
The personnel who is competent in this CU shall be able to identify welding project’s scope of works, develop supervision activities schedule, carry out supervision of welding activities, liaise with project & engineering management team, customer and others inspection authority and compile supervision activities reports.
The outcome of this competency is to ensure that utilizing of resources and the work progress in accordance with project schedule
|Objektif Pembelajaran||The person who is competent in this CU shall be able to ensure that utilizing of resources and the work progress in accordance with project schedule |
Upon the completion of this competency unit, trainee will be able to:
• Identify welding project’s scope of works
• Develop welding supervision activities schedule
• Carry out supervision of welding activities
• Liaise with project and engineering management team, customer and other inspection authority.
• Compile welding supervision activities report